Macy wasn't quite as eager to be left in the classroom today. She was excited to go to school, but I could hear her crying for me after said I goodbye and closed the door.
Kennedy was also a bit reluctant to head down to her classroom. I left her reading books on the couch with Lucy and her mom, and it seems like maybe the things from yesterday will be forgiven quickly. Kennedy reported after school that luckily there was no more teasing today.

Kennedy asked to have her hair curled in socks last night.

She's so adorable, I just don't know how anyone could call this sweet girl names!

Macy got the sponge roller curls for the first day, so it was pig tails for day two. I wasn't sure that I'd be interested in or any good at doing hair, but I love it! It's fun to try them in lots of different styles - I'm also fine with leaving it a tangled mess, as they prefer on the weekends. Maybe there's hope that I can learn to get excited by shoes, clothes, shopping, makeup, and other girlie things?

2 comments:
Tell me more about curling Kennedy's hair in socks. That's a new one to me. We do a head full of braids to get the wavy effect.
If you figure out how to get excited about the girly things please let me know. I have a feeling that I will be learning all about it from Eliza.
Post a Comment