Macy was sick last night. She was acting very tired and clingy when we were over working on the house. On the way home she fell asleep in the car, and stayed asleep when I put her down on the couch. She even missed pizza. She woke up around 9:00, and we were downstairs watching Muppet Treasure Island. I got her ready for bed and grabbed a bowl, just in case. She watched the movie for a while, but actually asked to go up to her room. Kennedy came up shortly after, and then Mace threw up on the bed - I did get part of it in the bowl, but still had to change the sheets and her nightgown. I promised the girls I'd sleep with them to make sure Macy was ok. It was alright for a while, but sleeping sideways on a full bed doesn't give me much room to stretch out. Finally I headed back to my own bed. Soon Macy came to join me, saying she'd gotten sick again. I peeled off the towels I had spread out, and then found a new nightgown so Macy could get in bed with me. I don't think I got much sleep at all. Macy was wide awake, and in pretty good spirits. When Kennedy got up to go potty and refill her water bottle, she also climbed in bed with us. Luckily, Jake had decided to spend the night on the couch. This morning she was like new, even with a mild fever, and very hungry!
I don't know what got Macy sick, but I'm blaming some kid at school. Here's what she did this week:
Monday 1/9/12 - Macy enjoyed playing in the gym and pretending she was a kitty.
Tuesday 1/10/12 - Macy enjoyed working on the watering job where you transfer water from one bowl to another. She was excited to go play in the gym after snack time.
Wednesday 1/11/12 - Macy had a super day. She pretended to be a cat again, she looked at books, played in the loft, and enjoyed looking at the babies. (there are now two babies in her class)
Thursday 1/12/12 - Macy always likes circle time with us. She has enjoyed working with Bianca in the grocery store. She really had a good time working on water jobs today!
Luckily she was feeling well Friday afternoon because we had ballet class and a gymnastics meet!
No comments:
Post a Comment