We celebrated father's day with hamburgers and hotdogs at the Nelsons on Saturday. Even though Kennedy was sick with another UTI, she still managed to eat one and a half hotdogs! There was also a new game played and the kids had a great time as usual in the play room! We missed you Ben and McKenzie.
Sunday Jake had some quality time with the girls while I went to the spa. I swear that I didn't know it was father's day when I made the appointment! He looked pretty worn out when I got home, so I took Kennedy to the Sunflower Market (our new favorite place to shop) and Jake took a nap with Macy. They looked so sweet! I didn't want to wake them up, but Kennedy was excited to give daddy the peanuts we got for him at the store. Then we went to my parent's house for flank steak and pork roast with my family. It was nice to spend the weekend with our families and honor our great dads! We are so appreciative of all that they do for us and we love them both very much!
Kennedy and Macy are so lucky to have such a wonderful father. I know he loves them (even when they are whining, crying or doing something else annoying to get on his nerves) and they certainly love him back! I couldn't ask for a better husband and I'm so happy to have such an amazing family. Here are some pictures, not all from the weekend, of the dads.
No comments:
Post a Comment