Sunday, October 18, 2009

Picture Day

Last Wednesday was school picture day for Kennedy. I took three different outfit choices to my parents' house and a bag full of hair ribbons and clips. Kennedy doesn't like to get dressed at home most mornings, so she usually arrives at Grammie and Pamp's or Grandma Sue's and Grandpa Brent's in her pjs. Here's what we finally settled on. There was a little drama with the hair style - I wasn't satisfied with it the first time, so I tried to fix one side and then regretted taking it out. Needless to say, I was late for work. I hope she had a cute smile for the camera.

After school she came home with her little buns still in place - a miracle! Instead of taking a nap, Pamp, Kennedy and Macy all snuggled up in bed and watched their favorite show, Sesame Street.

That's ELMO'S WORLD...

No comments: